Pages

June 21, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Seven

This past Sunday I went to my cousin's Kitchen Tea (I shared some of her engagement photoshoot here). Now it's less than a week to go til the wedding. Exciting stuff.

But back to the Kitchen Tea. It was a lovely time of fun, food and a few games. My favorite part however was that I got to play photographer!! It was heaps of fun. It reinforced my desire to maybe become professional one day.

One of my favorite shots of the day was of my other cousin's little baby girl. She has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen.

Image taken 19 June 2011

Isn't she stunning? Such a little cutie! Check out her mum's blog - she a super talented crafter and photographer. All in all it was a wonderful weekend spent with some lovely people celebrating a special lady.

There's another update on the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment