Pages

June 8, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Ninety-Five

I love cooking! Something about it is so relaxing and rejuvenating. I love trying out new recipes and making up some of my own. On day one hundred and ninety-five I put on my (metaphorical) chefs hat and tried something new. Best part? It worked out splendidly. So I though it deserved to be photographed.

Image taken 07 June 2011

Here's a confession when I'm cooking I like pretending I'm on a cooking show (how embarrassing) explaining each of my steps and whatnot. It's a good thing that people rarely see me cook.

This little meal was so scrumptious!! I attached a piece of thick steak with a meat mallet until it became quite thin. Then I made a mixture of sundried tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, spinach and fresh basil. Put it all in the middle of the steak, roll it up and then tie it with cooking string. Just pan fry it and you're done. Completely delicious!! Let me know if you give it a go.

Another post is on the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment