Pages

June 17, 2011

Lately...

Before I disappear for a few days into my weekend craziness I thought I'd share some of my recent instax photos. I'm loving this camera! It's so fun to bring it out an see the actual photo within a couple of minutes. The colors are delightful and have such a retro vibe.


Unfortunately my scanner just doesn't do the actual colors justice. The camera can be used to take really cute portrait pic and I adore what it comes out with for landscape shots. It proves to be the perfect complimentary companion to my DSLR.

Do you like seeing my instax prints? I'm thinking of doing something like this from time to time. Like every month or so. Something like my month in review in instax prints. Would you be interested in something like that?

Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment