Pages

June 16, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And One

So you may not know this about me but I have a MEGA sweet tooth. I'm getting much better at that whole moderation thing but there are still times I think I could eat a whole block of chocolate in one sitting.

Anyway one of my fab friends gave me the most wonderful handmade chocolates. (Thanks Miss C!). Each one of them were like little works of art... But this one was the prettiest (and yummiest) in my opinion.

Image taken 13 June 2011

It was glistening and gorgeous. Almost too pretty to eat - but I must confess it didn't last much longer after this photo was taken. Chocolate dipped in more chocolate with a shiny sugar frosting. Oh my! It's like someone knew all my favorite foods and put them together in one delectable morsel. Yum.

Guess what? There's another post coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! That looks so amazing! I love how it glistenes! Your photo is really great as well, perfect combo of beautiful subject matter and great photography! Where was the choc from?

    ReplyDelete