Pages

June 17, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Four

On day two hundred and four I hosted a birthday dinner for someone special. It gave me the perfect opportunity to take a photo I've been thinking about for a while now. There's just something special about candle light.

Image taken 16 June 2011

Please excuse the grainy quality of the photo. I was hand holding for this shot so I had to bump the ISO way up to get an adequate shutter speed. It's kind of cool that you can make out 'Happy Birthday' stamped on the side of the candles. Are you a fan of birthdays?

Just as a warning there will probably be a bit of a lag between this post and my next one. I have another big weekend and probably won't have time to get to it for a few days. So sorry in advance for the delay. In the meantime I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment