Pages

June 8, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Ninety-Four

After two busy (and kind of exhausting) days I needed a total veg day. So that's exactly what I did. I even almost forgot about bookclub until a friend called and reminded me. As I was tucking myself into bed I realized that I'd forgotten to take the photo of the day... I tell you what I was sorely tempted to just miss a day but sanity prevailed and I hopped out of bed and started photographing the first thing I could find... Thank goodness for a peacock feather!

Image taken 06 June 2011

I decided to add the water drops just for a little bit of interest. This photo would have looked a lot better if I'd taken the time to light it properly but I was keen to dive back under the covers. So this is the best I could get. I have never been so thankful for my random collection of feathers. This little beauty saved my project. Are you a fan of feathers?

No comments:

Post a Comment