Pages

June 8, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Ninety-Six

I have been having a bit of an easy week so far. It seemed like the perfect time to take a photo of one of my contacts. Unfortunately it didn't turn out that great. I attempted to recreate a photo that I took a while ago but it just didn't work out the same. I think I used a different sort of CD or used a different light source or something.

Image taken 08 June 2011

If you'd like to see what I was trying to recreate you can check out my original image here. Something about the focus in this photo annoys me a little - I just couldn't get it super sharp... Maybe I should have been wearing the contact instead of photographing it hey?

How has your week been going? Until next we meet in this little part of the internet I hope your week has been spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment