Pages

June 30, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Thirteen

Well I warned you it would be a while between posts. Thanks so much for sticking with me! So this past Saturday I had the extreme pleasure to attend my cousin's wedding (mentioned here & here). It was so amazing to see my cousin begin the next chapter in her life. There was so much love, life and vibrancy! Such a stunning bride and a dapper groom.

The whole experience completely underscored my love and passion for photography. I am now confident that this (photography) is what I want to do with my life. For instance during the ceremony I kept on wishing I could leave my seat to get that 'perfect' shot just beyond the confines of my seat even though my mum secured me an amazing seat for the ceremony.

I was obsessed with the details.

Image taken 25 June 2011

My beautiful cousin asked me to run a photobooth at the reception. I, of course, accepted in a heartbeat! It was so so much fun. I was in my element let me tell you. Organizing people, setting up the shot, focusing, seeing the final photo - pure bliss. There were all kinds of props like fake mustaches, feather boas and funny hats. It was a blast! And I'm pretty sure everyone else had fun too. I can't wait to show the happy couple all the fun photos.

In between taking a plethora of photobooth photos I ran around trying to capture The reception had so many fantastic elements - a color coded candy bar, a fun photobooth and a couple of old school typewriters to write notes to the happy couple. It was a photographers paradise.
Congratulations to the Mr & Mrs!
Thank you so much for letting me share in your joy.
Mrs - you are amazing! You made a beautiful bride.
And the Mr - so handsome
May you experience every happiness.

Hold tight another update is on the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment