Pages

June 2, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Eighty-Nine

This is me…

These eyes have brimmed with pain, loss, happiness, and heartache. These hands itch to be creative – to write, paint and capture. These eyes have been bloodshot too many times to count – from overwhelming tears, from sleep's elusive grasp.

And this mind… Ah this mind. This mind has wandered to the edge of the world and back. This brain has pictured millions of different scenarios each more fantastical than the next. This mind can get lost in a whirlwind of imagination - then slowly fall back into reality.

Image taken 01 June 2011

This face understands struggle, grace, and hope. This face has seen adversity and knows what grief is. This heart has experienced the Power and the Presence. This girl hangs on to faith. This is my story. My life.

My heart splutters a little and nearly skips a beat. Because I know. I know. That this is who I am… I am unequivocally... ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment