Pages

June 6, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Ninety-Three

A friend and I got up at a ridiculous hour of the morning to capture the sun rise. Well, in truth I didn't bother going to sleep the night before. I was too excited and too terrified that I'd sleep through my alarm. We made our way to the Gateway eager to see what we could photograph. Dawn was just beginning to break as I set up my equipment ready to capture the moment.

Image taken 05 June 2011

It was a magnificent spot and a perfect sunrise with just the right amount of cloud cover. It was incredibly perfect and oh so peaceful listening to birdsong usher in the new day. There was something amazing and wonderful about being able to watch the sunrise. A time filled with infinite possibilities for the coming day.

The emerging light hit the clouds and lit the sky in such a stunning way - simply breath-taking.

When was the last time you watched a sunrise? I can highly recommend it! It soothes the soul, provides a picture of infinite possibilities, and is filled with magnificent moments.

Until my next post I hope you take a moment to realize how beautiful life truly is.

1 comment:

  1. Love your shots Tafline, the colours where so amazing! What a beautiful sunrise!

    ReplyDelete