Pages

September 20, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Ninety-Six

"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to, Cry if I want to..." Truth be told I have never really understood that song. You're having a PARTY!! Why on Earth are you crying? Admittedly I don't know the rest of the lyric where I'm sure it would all be explained...

But I digress on day two hundred and ninety-six my family had a party at my house! To celebrate a few things one of which being my birthday!! Okay so we were celebrating a day early but that just extended the celebrations.

Image taken 16 September 2011

These candles topped the delicious Boston Mudcake (if you're a chocoholic like me you'd love this cake). I love it that the candles are actual letters. There's my love of typography coming out again! They burnt really fast... So while I was trying to get the perfect picture the cake was being... um... decorated with splashes of wax. When I finally blew them out you could barely tell they had been letters to begin with.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment