Pages

September 11, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Eighty-Six

Wow! What a week!! Filled with fun times with friends and family, massive catch-ups, and exciting plans. First off I caught up with a friend to indulge in one of my favorite types of photography - wonderful night time photography!

Image taken 06 September 2011

Instead of just taking a standard photo (truth is I took a few of those too!) I decided to twist the barrel of my zoom lens with a 4 second shutter speed. I kind of like how it looks like I'm going into hyper-speed or something!

It was so much fun to go on a photography adventure with my wonderful friend! She is starting her adventure in photography and it was so great to be able to share a couple of things I know. The whole thing gave my an idea... But more on that later...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment