Pages

September 3, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Eighty-One

Happy September!! I love September (okay, okay it doesn't hurt that my birthday is in September). Day Two Hundred and Eighty-One was the most mega-HUGE day! I woke up before 5am and didn't get to bed til 1am the next morning - I was assisting with two photoshoots. It was exciting, fun, such a learning experience and so very tiring. There was a couple of hours in between the photoshoots when I quickly dashed out to snap a few photos.

Image taken 01 September 2011

Who knew a weed could look so beautiful? Every time I pull out my camera or work as a photographer's assistant I become increasingly positive that this is what I want to do with my life. I'm so excited to follow this road and see where it leads!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment