Pages

September 24, 2011

Project 365 - Day Three Hundred And Three

I love trying to explore and inject a sense of movement into some of my photos. When I was down by the beach on day three hundred and thee killing some time because I got there a little early I saw the perfect opportunity to try and capture some movement into a static image. This is what I came up with.

Image taken 23 September 2011

I would have liked to get the splash a bit sharper but the sun was setting at this point so I was losing light rapidly. Not exactly the perfect time to be fiddling around with my settings to get the 'perfect' image. Instead this was more a grab and go style shot. Plus I was fairly close to the water and absolutely terrified I'd get my new camera wet!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment