Pages

September 20, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Ninety-Four

So there I was last night ready to blog my little heart out. My photos were all edited and looking pretty and I knew exactly what I was going to say to accompany each photo. I fired up my computer poised to share my thoughts with the world... Only to find the internet was down. While most sane people would have written everything down in a word document ready to cut and paste when the internet decides to behave itself again I did not. Instead I turned off my computer and pouted muttering darkly for a while. Then, thankfully, common sense took over and I realized that if a malfunctioning internet connection is the worst of my problems then life is pretty sweet!

Anyway I have developed a bad habit of purchasing things just because I think they would be pretty to photograph. Here is one of my recent purchases:

Image taken 14 September 2011

I love typography so I just had to have this glass bottle with H2O stamped all over it! And now everyone can know the scientific name for water. That's what I call making learning fun.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment