Pages

September 20, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Ninety-Eight

I'm becoming a big believer in the idea that you can't fit a birthday into one single day. You've got your family, you've got your friends, you've got your other friend and so forth and so on. So on day two hundred and ninety-eight I had my friends birthday party. It was amazing to catch up with some truly wonderful people. I am constantly reminded of how utterly blessed and loved I am!

One of my very best friend gave me this ribbon pin (that I regrettably forgot to wear) that looked just like a first place ribbon. I love it!

Image taken 18 September 2011

It's amazing to have friends around you who can appreciate the year that has passed, can see all that you have accomplished and share your excitement for the future. If that isn't an amazing life I don't know what is. So go on - call up a friend today, ask them how they're going and share the amazing journey of life with them!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment