Pages

September 23, 2011

Project 365 - Day Three Hundred

Day three hundred!! Woohoo!! Less than seventy days to go... The more I think about it the more I'm thinking of starting the project up again once this one ends. A rolling project of sorts if you will. But we'll see...

Anyway as you can imagine I've spent the last few days trying to get used to and getting to know my new camera. There is so much to learn about it!! I feel like I've read the manual so many times and there is still so much more to know. And I'm loving every minute of it.

Image taken 20 September 2011

This photo was taken just after the nerve racking moment when I clicked my third-party macro lens onto my beautiful new d7000. You can read some horror stories on the internet about third-party lenses ruining your camera but everything matched up and worked perfectly. Such a relief! I don't think I could have lived without my macro lens

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment