Pages

September 24, 2011

Project 365 - Day Three Hundred And Four

This photo just squeaks into day three hundred and four as I was still awake from the preceding day. But I do this by date so it's allowed. You see on day three hundred and three I was running another photobooth and I didn't get home until 12:30am the next morning. I decided the take the photo of the day then and there so I wouldn't have to worry about it when I finally made it out of bed. Lucky for me my cute new birthday gift was sitting there waiting for its photo to be taken.

Image taken 24 September 2011

A friend of mine recently gave me this beautiful necklace as a birthday gift and I absolutely adore it! It even has my initials on the front cover. I have been eyeing off these tiny books for some time now but I've never actually hit the 'buy' button. An awesome gift to be sure!

Until next time I hope you're having a fabulous weekend.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment