Pages

September 23, 2011

Project 365 - Day Three Hundred And One

A huge hearty welcome to my new follower (and any lurkers out there)!! Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I love writing it. I'd love to hear from you...

On day three hundred and one I went on a photography adventure with my brother. Toting my two DSLR camera's with me. It was heaps of fun! I spent most of the time trying to figure out my new camera. Luckily for me my SIL and brother have the cutest little turtles that seemed to be begging to have their photo taken. I, of course, was more than happy to oblige.

Image taken 21 September 2011

Isn't he (?) so cute!!!??!! I am so impressed with the clarity and focus of this photo given that the turtle is in water and I was shooting through the glass. It's just making me fall more and more in love with my d7000 every time I hold it. Plus I am completely smitten with this cute little turtle. I'd like one of my own but I'm more than happy to enjoy my SIL instead. Do you own a pet turtle?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment