Pages

September 20, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Ninety-Seven

On my actual birthday I had the extreme pleasure and privilege to go to a darling girl's birthday party... And no I'm not speaking about myself in the third person. As I think I've mentioned before one of my fabulous friends had a beautiful baby girl on the 17th of September and it was her 1st birthday! Time is flying by!! I, of course, took my camera with me and spent a lot of the time snapping away. Pure bliss I tell you!

After the fun, fabulous, first birthday festivities I went home and had a relaxing night in crafting bits and pieces (more on that later). For the photo of the day for my birthday I snapped on my macro lens and focused in on some beautiful flowers my mum and step-dad gave me.

Image taken 17 September 2011

I'm pretty sure it's a native flower (but don't take my word for it. I'm no botanist!). But I just love how spindly and usual it is. Using the macro lens really allowed me to get in super duper close and focus on the tiny details rather than taken a photo of the whole flower. Macro to the rescue once again!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment