Pages

September 23, 2011

Project 365 - Day Three Hundred And Two

Day three hundred and two was a completely chilled out, relaxed kind of day. In fact the only thing I really did was go to a local thrift store in search of some thrifty finds. Unfortunately I came up empty. But luckily I had some beautiful day lilies at home just waiting to be photographed.

Image taken 22 September 2011

Now I know I have taken copious amounts of photos of day lilies in the past. But this is the first time I've photographed them with the d7000 so it's almost like the first time. Right? Maybe? I'm loving the better viewfinder on the d7000. It makes composition so much easier! What's your favourite flower? Until next time I hope your week has been wonderful and that your weekend will be fantastic!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment