Pages

September 11, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Eighty-Seven

I have some amazing friends! Truly amazing! On day two hundred and eighty-seven I had the extreme pleasure of catching up with one of my dear friends and I discovered yet another gem in Brisbane. Plus I got to wear my awesome Record Jumper skirt!

Image taken 07 September 2011

I brought this beautiful skirt from Red Velvet - designed by the super talented Elsie and co. (Seriously you've probably heard of her but if you haven't click that link to her blog as soon as you finish reading this. She is simply amazing!) I L-O-V-E this skirt!! It's so much fun to wear. The high waist and suspenders suit my figure so well. I like to think of it as my traffic sign skirt. Hence the shot next to the traffic sign.

Not my best self-portrait shot but honestly I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a picture of me wearing this spectacular skirt next to the traffic sign. (It's surprisingly difficult to find one of those signs that doesn't have a constant stream of traffic). I'm standing in the middle of a round-a-bout with my precious camera on the opposite side of the road. I was terrified when a truck came by and almost wiped out my camera. This photography business is dangerous I tell you! he he he.

Do you own any of Elsie's designs? I'd love to see them!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment