Pages

November 24, 2010

Quote of the Week

It's time to get back to my regular postings -- with a few extras (I'll explain in my next post).

Well it's Wednesday so that means it's time for the quote of the week. This week's quote comes from an unknown source - so if anyone out there knows who said it can you please let me know?

'One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.' ~ source Unknown

If this quote don't encourage you to get out there and live I don't know what would! I don't think life has to be spectacular all the time or anything but I do think it's important to use the time you have. Are you enjoying your life? Whenever my time comes I want to be able to say that I lived. Things may not have turned out as planned and some things may have been unpleasant even but it's important to make the best of it.

When my time comes I'd love to say that I saw the world and enjoyed the beauty of every single day.

What quote encourages you to keep moving forward?

No comments:

Post a Comment