Pages

November 24, 2010

New Project!

So I hope you enjoyed coming with me on my adventure! Thank you so much for reading! I had a fantastic time sharing it with all of you.

In an effort to pull myself out of my post travel depression I have decided it's time to start a new project. I am going to participate in the 365 day project. Yes that's right - I am going to attempt to take a photo every day for an entire year.

Why you may ask. Is it because my life is terribly exciting? No indeed! In fact it's going to be a extremely hard at times (so this is my room...again). But I am interested in trying to grow as an artist and I look forward to the challenge. I want to try and see the world in a different light through a photographer's eye.

Never fear though! I am not just going to take self-portraits - the idea of 365 pictures of me makes me feel slightly sick. Instead I will be looking for the beauty in every day. Or at the very least the interesting. Think of it as an exercise to remind myself that just because I'm back home it doesn't mean adventures have to end.

The photographic journal will chart my visits to Sydney, Melbourne, and (if I can save up enough money) New Zealand. Plus camping trips, day trips, road trips, and the like to wherever my feet may take me.

So I hope you'll enjoy spending a year seeing what I see! I can't wait to hear what you think. Please feel free to comment and/or follow. I'd welcome suggestions about things I should see or places I should go!

I start tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment