Pages

November 26, 2010

Project 365 - Day One

I started my 365 photography project yesterday. Woohoo!! I was planning to post yesterday but life and such got in the way.

Day one was spent in my brother's backyard practicing setting up my new tent (more on that later). After erecting my text I wandered around the yard with my beautiful macro lens (and camera of course!) in tow. I found this wonderful little snail in my explorations. It was so little but my macro lens made it look so big! I found it pretty amazing that it's body can fold into itself and fit into such a little shell. It's kind of marvelous isn't it?

While I was there my brother came up with an awesome idea for my project 365. He suggested I shoot a blind item as well. So that's what I'm going to do - not every day but at least a few times a week. And here's the BEST bit!! You can guess what it is. Yahoo for audience participation!! Just put your guesses in the comment section and I'll let you know who guessed correctly in my next post. I may ever offer prizes from time to time (only for really really really hard ones!)

So tell me - what do you think these are?

Thanks for playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment