Pages

November 29, 2010

Fave Photo of the Week!

This week's favorite photo of the week comes from deviantart.com. I must confess I'm in love with the colors of a peacock. They're so visually stunning. Me I think it's a cruel joke that it's the male peacock gets all the color while the female looks sort of boring. One of life's little twists...

Plus I am kind of in love with eyes. There is something magical about them isn't there? They give us a way to interact with the world. Isn't it amazing that something so small can provide so much power?

I just love the way the colors interact with each other. Each highlighting and complementing one another. The white highlighting the eye is so striking!! One day I hope to be able to take photos this visually stunning. My one complaint? I think the eye itself has probably been a little too photoshopped. What do you think of it?

Image found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment