Pages

November 30, 2010

Project 365 - Day Five

Photos just weren't working for me yesterday... I went driving looking for something different to capture but because it was fairly late in the day everywhere I went was pretty busy. So I ended up taking some night shots at home. Even these didn't turned out as I accepted. Really a kind of blah day all tolled.

So don't judge day five's photo. It's gaining and lacking in originality. But it's a picture of a bit of colored stone I got while I was in Pompeii. I like how the light can shine through it because it's almost see-through. Isn't it sort of amazing that something like this can occur in nature?

Image taken 29th November 2010

To punch this image up a bit I was thinking I could put a quote or something written in the black space of the photo. What do you think?

I don't even have a blind item for this post... Aaahh well. I suppose in 365 days it's reasonable to have a few 'bad' days, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    Don't knock this one, its my fav 365 photo so far! I love its originality! Well done!

    ReplyDelete