Pages

August 8, 2010

Wow!! That Went Quick...

I was just having a troll through my past blog posts and I came across an amazing fact...

My blog turned 1 today!!

I'm so proud! So this is me wishing my blog and my readers a BIG Happy Birthday.



Thank you to my blog for giving me the freedom to express my views and opinions. For allowing me to share my life's experiences, blog, I will be forever thankful. Thank you blog for listening to my issues and hearing my poetry.

Going into this blogging thing I wasn't sure I'd like it or have much use for it. Now I can't imagine life with my little blog to listen to me. I love you blog!

A huge thank you to whoever reads my little blog. I appreciate anyone who stops by for a little look, wanders a while in the musings of my mind and reads my poetry. You are fantastic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment