Pages

August 6, 2010

Music That Moves Me

I realize that, if only for alliteration purposes, it would be far better for my two regular blog posts to switch days i.e. Flickr Fave on a Friday and Music The Moves Me on a Monday. But everyone does their music posts on Mondays so I prefer to be different...

But now on to the post. The music that's making my life a better place at the moment is... drum roll please... Loquat (and no I'm not referring to the fruit tree)

There is something dreamy, beautiful and wonderful about their lyrics and their sound. I stumbled across them on the internet somewhere or another and have immediately been taken with them. Part bubbly part indie but all fantastic. It sounds to me like sweetness and light and beauty.

Here is one of Loquat's songs called 'Need Air'
.

And because I am so in love with this band I'll share another one. This is the official video for the song 'Big Key, Little Door'.



I like to try and find different and/or slightly unusual bands to talk about it. Let me know what you think. But in the meantime what music are you loving at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment