Pages

August 25, 2010

Quote of the Week

The weekly quote post is here. This week's quote is an attempt to pick myself out of my current funk - where words are hard to come by and introspection is kicking me in the guts. Having said that this quote has encouraged me to get going, keep going and to be a person of action.

“Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” ~ Mark Victor Hansen


I find this quote rings so true. Things will never be perfect and it is fool-hardy to put off anything in an attempt to wait for a 'better' time because it is never going to happen. All that I need to do is to put on foot in front of the other and just keep moving.

Don't know who Mark Victor Hansen is? Click here to view his bio. (Yes it is a link to a Wikipedia page and yes my scholastic integrity just died).

Is there a particular quote that has pulled you out of your doldrums and spurred you on to action? I'd love to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment