Pages

September 11, 2010

Music That Moves Me

The music of this week is melody that lets me drift and tend to lull me to sleep. It has the ability to put me completely at ease and lets me get away from the busyness and stress of the day.

There is something beautiful, wonderful and poetic about the sound of William Fitzsimmons.

Here are three songs for you to get to know his awesome brilliance:

This one's called 'It's Not True':



Here's one called 'Everything Has Changed'



This one he wrote about his brother entitled 'When You Were Young':



Sometimes his lyrics are sad, sweet or tinged with anger or regret but they are always moving. William's voice is soft and lovely and melodic. Now if I would just get William and Dallas Green to collaborate I would happily listen to that album til the day I die.

Are there any collaborations you long to hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment