Pages

September 27, 2010

Fave Photo of the Week!

The last post from Australia for a while... Not long until I go to the airport to start the adventure.

I am in total and utter love with this photo. It comes to you from TheOnlySolution.


Ahh Stockholm deep in fog... It is so beautiful, so simple. I love the absence of color - almost sepia but not quite. This image is obviously been heavily edited and while it is very well done I think I would have pulled back on the editing just a little giving it a slightly more 'real feeling'. But still a lovely image. Hopefully I'll be able to capture some of the beauty of my adventure. Wish me luck!!

~ As I said I'm going to be heading off to the airport in a few hours. This trip starts with a tinge of sadness however. My Grandma died this past Friday. I didn't really know her that well. But she was my grandma and I loved her. So we set off with some sadness - but we will still have a good holiday enjoying the sights and sounds all the while remembering...

Until the next time we meet... when I will be posting from England or maybe Scotland. I'm not sure how when I will next have access to the Internet but I will post as soon and as often as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment