Pages

September 20, 2010

Fave Photo of the Week!

It's that time for the 'Fave Photo of the Week'. This one comes direct from my camera. Unfortunately I can't claim credit for this one - my super talented brother took it but it was taken with my camera so I count it as mine by proxy. Plus I held the jar so it is half mine. I hope he is able to get a DSLR of his own soon because he's super talented.

Here is the photo of the week:


This photo was taken at my cousins wedding this past Saturday using candle light and the glass bonbonnieres that were given to each of the guests. The things I would do differently given the chance again is I would set it up with a super clean jar - this one had had my hands all over it for half the night and you can see the grease smudges. I also would have lined up the jar more towards the center. But apart from that I love this image. It is something a little different and I think it really proves that you can take pictures of the most mundane objects and provided you have a good eye you can make them look spectacular.

This also says thank you for reading my blog!!! I hope your week is starting off well. 7 days left until I leave - the excitement grows with every passing minute!!

What is your image of the week?

This photo is mine. Please give credit where credit is due if you use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment