Pages

November 4, 2011

Project 365 - Day Three Hundred And Thirty-Eight

On day three hundred and thirty eight I decided that after dealing with numerous problems with my internet connection it was time to get my bake on. So I ducked down to the shops and brought all the ingredients I needed to make some scrumptious pancetta, cheese and corn scones. They were divine!

Image taken 28 October 2011

In my opinion there's no better way to serve these tasty little delights than straight out of the oven with a bit of butter on top. Only problem was the butter was melting too fast for me to get a decent picture. What started off as a nice curl of butter quickly melted into a buttery lake sitting on the scone. That's why the professional food photographers sometimes substitute certain things I guess.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment