Pages

November 4, 2011

Project 365 - Day Three Hundred And Forty-Two

There's something I've been working on for a little while now and I think it's finally time to share it. I have recently applied to study a Diploma of Photoimaging starting next year. As part of the application process I had to put together a A4 sized portfolio to submit for review. It was quite something to see some of my best images in printed form.

I handed my portfolio in to Southbank Institute of Technology on day three hundred and forty-two and after all my hard work I decided to treat myself to a snack at Max Brenner Chocolate Bar (continently located very near the institute)

Image taken 01 November 2011

Yes that is a shot glass filled with melted chocolate, topped with pop rocks, extra white chocolate drops and gummy bears around the bottom. So yummy!! And exactly the reward I needed. The chocolate frappé complemented it all very nicely. Such a sugar hit!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment