Pages

November 15, 2011

Project 365 - Day Three Hundred And Fifty-Five

10 days!!! 10 days left of project 365. It kind of blows my mind that I have been taking a photo every day for almost a full year. Looking back at some of the photos makes me cringe but there are others that I'm quite proud of and if nothing else at the very least it serves as a chart of my progression. Now I just have to think of an appropriate send off...

Image taken 14 November 2011

As I was driving home right on sunset I was enchanted by the reflection in my sunglasses that were sitting on my dashboard. It seemed like an interesting way to capture a sunset in a non-traditional way. I think it would have turned out better if the sun would have been slightly higher but this was the first opportunity I had to pull over. So I had to take what I could get. This is the scene the sunglasses were reflecting.


As you can see the light was fading fast and I didn't have my tripod with me. The photo would have been so much better if I had of had my tripod with me. Lesson learned: my tripod must accompany me everywhere!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment