Pages

November 12, 2011

Project 365 - Day Three Hundred And Forty-Seven

So because I had a long day out and about in Byron Bay I decided that the next day needed to be my weekend. My plan was to watch DVDs in my pjs, edit photos and not leave the house all day. This plan got off track when I was making my morning coffee only to discover I didn't have any milk. Does this ever happen to you?

But other than a trip to the local supermarket I had a very relaxing, much needed day. When I was thinking about what to do for the days photo I decided I really wanted to capture the patterns in my floor. So I put on my wide angle lens and snapped away. This is what I came up with:

Image taken 06 November 2011

My kitchen looks so big with a wide angle lens attached... When in reality if there is two people in that small space you constantly bump into one another. That door at the end of my kitchen gives me the best defused natural light. In fact most of the trinkets I have photographed have been displayed right near that door. Do you have a place in your home that gets wonderful diffused natural light?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment