Pages

November 15, 2011

Project 365 - Day Three Hundred And Fifty-Three

This past Saturday I had the wonderful opportunity to go to the Queensland Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA for short) to view the amazing photographs of Henri Cartier Bresson. It was such a phenomenal experience - truly a real treat to view such beautiful photographs.

After viewing the photographic genius of Mr Bresson I couldn't resist going out and taking a few of photographs. Brisbane served up a lovely evening to take some beautiful photos.

Image taken 12 November 2011

I really like this image! In fact I kind of wish I would have saved it for a week and taken this as my last image of project 365 (version 1). It will be such a shame if my last image of project 365 is mediocre. Any suggestions for a great finish to the project?

Anyway I like how the sidewalk is lit up making an interesting foreground instead of just blank black. I was really thankful for my ultra wide angle lens! I could not have gotten this type of shot without it.

Here are a couple of other photographs from my super Saturday adventure.


Here's another photo of the Storey Bridge but this time from a different vantage point. This one is a more encompassing view of the city.


A simple photo of last sliver of fading light from a hot day before the cool night falls over the city. It's that perfect moment when the lights go on just before the night truly takes over. There's something kind of beautiful about it don't you think? What's your favorite photo of the three I've shared in this post? I'd love to hear your opinion!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment