Pages

October 31, 2011

Project 365 - Day Three Hundred And Thirty-Six

As you can probably tell and imagine I'm pretty enamored with my new lens. But instead of just taking ultra wide images for a while (which I'm sure you'd get heartily sick of) I decided to take a picture of it. I'm trying to make sure that I evenly space my macro and wide angle images. I'd hate to become boring. So here's my latest bit of kit:

Image taken 26 October 2011

I'm not sure that this image fully demonstrates how bulbous the front element is. It sticks out a fair way - thank goodness for the built-in lens hood. Without it I'd be terrified of ruining my new lens and I take care of my equipment.

Well that's enough updates for one day. If you've read them all thanks for sticking with me! I'll hopefully be back tomorrow to finish off the rest and get this blog back on track. In the meantime have a lovely day/evening.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment