Pages

October 31, 2011

Project 365 - Day Three Hundred And Thirty-Five

So when I ordered my new ultra wide angle lens I started researching how to use it effectively and looking at some cool photos you can taken. The photo below takes a suggestion from Bryan Peterson (click the link and it will take you to the youTube video) about shooting up through stalks of wheat implementing creative exposure. Now I didn't have access to a field of wheat so I figured grass was the next best thing. If nothing else I am at least putting my own twist on the original idea.

Image taken 25 October 2011

The grass wasn't all that high. Roughly knee high I would say and I'm not the tallest person in the world. Yet taking the photo with my wide angle lens makes it look terribly high. This photo reminds me of spring with the brilliant blues, the crisp greens and the sun lighting it all so beautifully. It was defiantly worth the itchy legs I had afterwards.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment