Pages

October 1, 2011

Project 365 - Day Three Hundred And Nine

Day three hundred and nine was taken after a sleepless night (does that mean it's still day three hundred and eight?). I'm talking not a single wink of sleep. For some reason, goodness knows why, I decided this would be the perfect time to take a self-portrait. Honestly I'm surprised my eyes don't look all blood-shot and wild.

Image taken 29 September 2011

All in all I'm pretty happy with how the image turned out. I'm having lots of fun playing around with off camera flash to give a little bit of fill light without being as harsh as direct flash. When a flash or external lighting is used effectively it can really balance and enhance an image. If nothing else this gave me a chance to dress up and trail run what I'm planning to wear to a wedding this Saturday (today!!). Pretty picture and prior planning?? Double win!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment