Pages

October 6, 2011

Project 365 - Day Three Hundred And Eleven

As you can see (if you aren't viewing this in Google Reader) I've done a little bit of a design update. I'm not sure if I'm totally happy with it but I have had my previous blog design for so long that I just needed a change. What do you think of the new blog design? I'd love to hear your opinion!

But back to the business at hand. On day three hundred and eleven I was privileged to attend the wedding of my sister-in-law's little sister! I actually went to school with the groom. It was so lovely to see two people who make a loving commitment to one another. Plus it gave me a chance to snap some pictures and think of what I'd do if I was photographing the wedding professionally.

Image taken 01 October 2011

What can I say? I am forever drawn to the details! Glass and candlelight is so magical. I'd love to have table settings like this at home but with just one person it seems kind of pointless. The wedding provided me with the perfect opportunity to practice my portraiture skills. I managed to capture some really beautiful images that are going into my portfolio for sure! I may share a few of them a little later but for now enjoy the beauty of the soft candlelight.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment