Pages

October 19, 2011

Project 365 - Day Three Hundred And Twenty-Seven

On day three hundred and twenty-seven I got the awesome opportunity to catch up with one of my fabulous Aunties and one of my amazing cousins (plus her two gorgeous girls) at a lovely little cafe. It was blissful! The cafe is one of my favorite places in Brisbane. It's beautifully decorated and the food and drinks are delightful. If you're in Brisbane I completely recommend a visit to Dandelion & Driftwood.

Image taken 17 October 2011

See what I mean about the lovely decorations? Every time I visit I always want to redecorate my home! But the best part was meeting up with some of my lovely relatives. My cousin lives interstate so it's always such a treat to see her! She shares my love of all things photography and is an amazing mum, crafter and person to boot... Take a look at her blogs and you'll see what I mean (click here & here). All in all it was a lovely way to spend a few hours!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment