Pages

October 31, 2011

Project 365 - Day Three Hundred And Thirty-Two

Woohoo my followers are back!! That was easy. Technology is fantastic... when it works. But when it all goes haywire it's a bit of a pain, isn't it? Speaking of, what do you think of the new blog design? Like it or hate it? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Anyway on day three hundred and thirty-two I decided to have some fun with smoke.

Image taken 22 October 2011

I had read and watched a few tutorials on how to get some stunning images of smoke and I had been wanting to try it for myself for quite some time. It turned out better than I expected. I applied some slight post-processing just to give the smoke a bit more of a richer color but this is basically what it looked like in camera. It was loads of fun trying to make different patterns with the smoke but this is defiantly one of my favorites. Do you like it?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment