Pages

October 6, 2011

Project 365 - Day Three Hundred And Fifteen

So I have finally gotten of the Lightroom band wagon. (It's about time!). And man, oh man, it has changed my life! Okay maybe not that drastic but it's still pretty amazing. It makes editing a photo so much easier and I am able to make the changes I want in a few simple clicks of the mouse. Seriously one of the most valuable pieces of software I own. And don't even get me started on the presets...

Image taken 05 October 2011

Okay so I'll admit I went a little presets crazy with this photo and overdid it a little. But I was having so much fun! Besides I like the vintage, desaturated 'tint' of the photo. Lightroom has totally changed my photo editing set up that's for sure. Are you a Lightroom lover?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment