Pages

October 6, 2011

Project 365 - Day Three Hundred And Sixteen

So after a completely sleepless night I finally drifted off to sleep at around 7 am only to wake up about every 15 minutes until I finally decided to give up on the entire enterprise at around 9am. I was/am so tired yet I just couldn't seem to drift off. So instead I spent most of the day editing photos and watching 'The West Wing' on DVD. Needless to say I was stuck for an idea for project 365.

Image taken 06 October 2011

It's at times like this that I need to take my meds, lie in a dark room, and simply hope for the best. So that's exactly what I'm going to do. Here's hoping I manage to get a decent sleep tonight - I've got a bit of a drive ahead of me tomorrow. Don't you hate it when something is messing up your sleep? I hope you have an amazing weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment