Pages

January 11, 2010

Inspiration hits at the most inconvenient times...

So there I am in bed at 1am tossing and turning trying in vain to get to sleep... with the full knowledge that I have to get up in 5 hours to get to work... SUDDENLY inspiration hits and I know, I just KNOW, that I have no hope of getting to sleep til I get this out...

So without further ado I give you the poem that won't let me sleep!

Can't You See I'm Broken?
~ by Tafline

Will you be fascinated by my flaws?
Do you see the beauty behind the cracks?
Can you accept that I'm exquisitely damaged?
Would you please adore me for all that I am?


Image from: http://monaveela.deviantart.com/art/Crashed-140805866

Now I can breathe a sigh of relief... I wonder if sleep will visit me now?

Until next time blogger buddies - stay safe...



---

Nope didn't work... It's now almost 6am and I've only had about half an hours sleep. Oh well, into the work abyss I go!

Have a great day... Mine will be filled with caffeine!

2 comments:

  1. That's lovely...loved the words you've used and the visuals they create. The pic is perfect for the poem as well! :)

    Hope you get through the day with caffeine! :D

    ReplyDelete