Pages

January 23, 2010

Have you seen them?

So this is the dream...

Now we're talking the ULTIMATE dream. This is not the realistic dream. This is the pie-in-the-sky BIG dream. This is what I'm working for knowing full well it probably won't happen. But, hey, everyone has to have that kind of goal.

Anyway on to the dream. One day, one day far away I would love to be a published author. Like I said I know this is a next to impossible dream. And I know my writing style doesn't even begin to come up to scratch. But I'm working on it. I'm taking as many writing courses as possible, getting direction from my English Literature professor, writing prolifically and getting my words out (thank you blog!)

Which brings me to the reason for this post...

My mind is too full. I'm struggling to find my own words at the moment. I don't know where they've gone. I mean, really, they must be SOMEWHERE but at the moment they are proving impossible to find. Oh I have words, I have hundreds of them in fact but none of them are mine, instead they are the words of Shelly, Keats, Tolkien, Wilde, Dickens, Wordsworth and Melville. Top quality words to be sure but they aren't mine. Mine have run away...

So, if in your wanderings you happen across my words could you please tell them to come home? Or at the very least call so that I know they are safe? I am so frightfully worried about them..
Image found: http://with-accusing-eyes.deviantart.com/art/Words-139336653

No comments:

Post a Comment