Pages

December 19, 2011

Mini Adventure...

A few weeks back I went on a mini adventure to Lake Somerset. It was such a nice way to spend the day. I had intended on spending the night but I just couldn't face the thought of an uncomfortable air bed. But that's beside the point... I thought I'd share a few of my favorite photos of the day.


Even surrounded by nature I seem to be constantly drawn to the details. The above boat trailer seemed to play into my 'detail lust' quite nicely.


I find myself drawn to cropping landscapes (especially ones taken with my ultra wide angle lens) into a long format. It just seems to suit the look a little better. Like that size conveys the idea of a vista. What do you think?


I love the look of water skiing! It seems like so much fun. I secretly (well not so secretly now that it's on the world wide web) would love to give it a try but seeing as I struggle to stay upright on flat, even ground I don't think it's the sport for me. Have you ever tried water skiing?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment