Pages

July 26, 2010

Flickr Fave!

Can you believe it's been a week since my last 'Flickr Fave' post? Where is this year going?

So my Flickr Fave of the week is ... drum roll please ... Lissy Laricchia.

I must confess that I can't find much information on her. But what I do know is that her images are simply lovely.
How beautiful is the above shot? I would love to be able to take images like that.

I particularly love her 'Get Back In Your Book' series. This one is inspired by 'Beauty and the Beast'.
I have NO earthly idea how she manages to take such photos. I would love to KNOW and I would love to TRY it!!

Her photos seem like daydreams and fairy tales come to life. Completely sigh worthy.


I would love to be able to take such breath-taking, lovely, dream-like images. Take a look at her photostream it's well worth the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment